- Select the Tools menu.
- Select Internet Options to open the Internet Options dialog box.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select the Internet symbol (a globe).
- Select the Custom Level button to open the Security Settings dialog box.
- In the Settings list, scroll down to Scripting.
- Under Active Scripting, select Enable so that a dot appears next to it.
- (If you are unsure about the other Security Settings, please check with your Network Administrator).
- Select OK to close the Security Settings dialog box.
- Select Yes in the Warning! message box.
- Select OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
If you are using Firefox:
- Go to the Tools menu.
- Select Options
- Select the Content tab.
- Select OK.